EverQuest: House of Thule
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|EverQuest: House of Thule|
|Developer(s)||Sony Online Entertainment|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Online Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||October 12, 2010|
- Maximum level increased to 90.
- Over 800 AA's.
- "Treasured items" player housing addition.
- New purchasable housing items.
- Player housing trophy system.
- 18 new raids, 13 new zones, 450 new spells, 17 new missions, & 120 new quests.
- Player inventory size increased.
- "EverQuest: House of Thule on Steam", accessed June 1, 2011.
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|