EverQuest: Veil of Alaris
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|EverQuest: Veil of Alaris|
|Developer(s)||Sony Online Entertainment|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Online Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||November 15, 2011|
EverQuest: Veil of Alaris is the 18th expansion pack for the EverQuest role-playing game. The plot involves the demise of the Thule family.
- Maximum level increased to 95.
- New alternate advancements
- Features a brand new continent, Alaris, hidden behind a veil of mist
- 12 new zones as well as new content such as quests, loot, monsters and raids
- New guild halls located in guild neighborhoods
- Revamp of the hotbars; 12 buttons per bar
- Ability to link items and clickies directly to hotbar including from inside bags!
- Email items
- Customizable guild ranks
- Jul 8th, 2011 at 1:37 AM by Togikagi (2011-07-08). "ZAM's Fan Faire Community Address Recap :: EverQuest :: ZAM". Everquest.allakhazam.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- "Buy EverQuest: Veil of Alaris Standard and Collector's Editions". Everquest.com. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
|This Sony Online Entertainment-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This massively multiplayer online role-playing game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|