|No. 5 – Hawke's Bay Hawks|
|Position||Shooting guard / Point guard|
6 February 1986 |
Hastings, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||187 lb (85 kg)|
|High school||Wasatch Academy
(Mount Pleasant, Utah)
|2005–2010||Hawke's Bay Hawks|
|2005–2007||New Zealand Breakers|
|2012–present||Hawke's Bay Hawks|
|Career highlights and awards|
Everard Bartlett (born 6 February 1986) is a New Zealand professional basketball player who currently plays Hawke's Bay Hawks of the New Zealand National Basketball League. Standing at 6'4" (193 cm) and weighing 187 lb (85 kg), Bartlett plays both shooting guard and point guard.
From 2005 to 2010, Bartlett played for the Hawke's Bay Hawks. He was also a development player for the New Zealand Breakers from 2005 to 2007, subsequently winning the Slam Dunk competition during the 2005–06 NBL All-Star weekend at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
In 2006, Bartlett was named the MVP of the National U23 Championships while playing for the New Zealand Institute of Sport (NZIS). Along with being named in the tournament team, the NZIS won the event as well.
In 2007, Bartlett signed with Hottur Egilsstadir of Iceland for the 2007–08 season.
In November 2010, Bartlett joined the Western Tigers All-Star team that participated in the third Malaysian International Basketball Championship. On 28 February 2011, Bartlett signed a short-term contract with the Geraldton Buccaneers of the SBL. In 3 games, he averaged 26.3 points, 5.3 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 1.0 steals per game. In April 2011, he joined the Auckland Pirates for the 2011 New Zealand NBL season.
Bartlett again joined the Wildcats as a training player for the 2011–12 season. On 2 November 2011, he signed with the Wildcats as an injury-waiver replacement for Damian Martin. Three days later, he made his debut for the Wildcats, playing 11 minutes and recording 4 points and 1 rebounds in an 87-71 win over the Wollongong Hawks. On 27 November 2011, he played his final game for the Wildcats following the return of Damian Martin from injury.
On 17 December 2011, Bartlett signed with the Adelaide 36ers as an injury replacement for Nathan Crosswell who ruptured his Achilles tendon and was ruled out for the rest of the season. Following the conclusion of the 2011–12 season, he re-joined the Hawke's Bay Hawks for the 2012 New Zealand NBL season.
On 18 May 2012, Bartlett signed a two-year deal with the Perth Wildcats. Following the conclusion of the 2012–13 season, he re-joined the Hawks for the 2013 New Zealand NBL season. On 12 June 2013, he was released from the second year of his two-year contract by the Wildcats.
- Everard Bartlett signed as Wildcats injury replacement for Damian Martin
- 2006 Results Annuel
- NZ basketball player catches Iceland’s eye
- Western Tigers to tour Malaysia
- Everard Bartlett Signs short term contract with the Buccs
- Player statistics for Everard Bartlett
- Wildcats sign Bartlett as injury replacement for Martin
- Regular Season Round 5: Wildcats - Hawks 87-71
- Wildcats hit back hard with big win over Hawks
- Bartlett making the most of Wildcats' opportunity
- Everard Bartlett signs with the 36ers
- Wildcats sign trio to finalise 2012/13 squad
- Wildcats complete 2012-13 roster
- Everard Bartlett released
- Hawks Announce Signings
- Profile at Eurobasket.com
- Hawke's Bay Hawks Profile
- Perth Wildcats Profile at the Wayback Machine (archived October 25, 2012)