Evergreen was a Southern California underground post-punk band from the early-to-mid-1990s
They had several releases over their lifespan, including two 7"s, a split 7" with Los Angeles hardcore/screamo band Still Life, and a much sought 12", most of which was released on Anomaly Records. They still have a 7" out on San Diego's Gravity Records. They are notorious amongst record collectors due to the rarity of the "Seven Songs" LP (Anomaly Records).
Band members include Aaron Calvert (cousin of Todd Calvert, drummer/percussionist of Gertie Fox) on guitar (now in Winfred E. Eye), Andy Ward on bass (also of Antioch Arrow), and Jason Boesel on drums (now in Rilo Kiley).
- Evergreen / Still Life 7" (1993, Anomaly)
- Seven Songs 12" (1994, Anomaly, Whaleboy)
- Evergreen 7" (1994, Wretched Records)
- These Last Days 7" (1997, Gravity Records)
- Emergency Broadcast Systems Volume Three 7" (1993, Allied Recordings)
- Basement Tapes: A KSPC Compilation Of Live Recordings 12" (1995, KSPC)
- In Memory Of Jason 2x12" (1996, Monopoly Records)
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|