From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Evert)
|Look up evert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eversion (verb: evert) is the process of turning inside-out. Eversion may refer to:
- Eversion (kinesiology), the anatomical term of motion denoting the movement of the sole of the foot away from the median plane
- Eversion (mathematics), the process of turning a shape inside out without causing creases; in particular, sphere eversion
- Eversion (video game), a platform video game made by Guilherme S. Tows
- In sea cucumbers, a form of autotomy in which the animal ejects its internal organs as a defensive strategy
- Evert, 1995 Eddie Meduza song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eversion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.