From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Everton Community Church
|Elevation||1,066 ft (325 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||434271|
A post office was established at Everton in 1827, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1937.
Everton is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Everton, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana: Containing a History of the Townships, Towns, Villages, Schools, Churches, Industries, Etc. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 209.
- Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 248.
- "Fayette County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|