|Directed by||Fritz Lehner (de)|
|Produced by||Veit Heiduschka|
|Written by||Fritz Lehner|
|Starring||Klaus Maria Brandauer
Jan Jedermann (played by Klaus Maria Brandauer) is an ingenious fashion designer, but also an unscrupulous showman. He dies in a car accident and ruminates during his last hours about how one more night in his life could have gone by. He just cannot accept that Death comes to get him on the evening of his greatest triumph, a fashion show set on the roof of the Vienna Opera. He makes a pact with Death, allowing him to remain among the living at least until the morning.
- Klaus Maria Brandauer as Jan Jedermann
- Juliette Gréco as Yvonne Becker
- Redbad Klynstra as Daniel
- Sylvie Testud as Sophie
- Alexa Sommer as Isabelle
- Veronika Lucanska as Cocaine
- Susan Lynch as Maria
- Piotr Wawrzynczak as Jurek
- "24th Moscow International Film Festival (2002)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
|This article related to an Austrian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|