From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An evil corporation is a staple of science fiction (but also features in other fiction genres), usually a big multinational company—often a megacorporation with powers which are usually held by governments—which values profits over ethics.
- Corporate crime
- Criticisms of corporations
- List of corporate scandals
- Multinational corporation
- New World Order (conspiracy theory)
- Sarath, Patrice (2011-03-08). "Bad company: science fiction and the “evil” corporation". Bizmology. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- Connor Adams Sheets. "Monsanto Named 2013's 'Most Evil Corporation' In New Poll". International Business Times. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- Goldacre, Ben (August 4, 2007). "Evil ways of the drug companies". The Guardian. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
|This science fiction-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|