From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evita may refer to:
- Evita (name), diminutive form of the Spanish name "Eva"
- Eva Perón, Argentine political leader
- Evita (2008 film), a documentary film on the life of Eva Duarte
- Evita (moth), a moth genus
- Evita Bezuidenhout, a character played by South African Pieter-Dirk Uys
- Evita (band), a melodic metalcore band from Bristol, UK
- Evita, Tel Aviv, a gay bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.