From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ex libris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ex Libris is a Latin phrase, meaning literally, "from the books". It is often used to indicate ownership of a book, as in "from the books of..." or from the library of...
Ex Libris may also refer to:
- A bookplate, which is also sometimes known as an ex libris
- Ex Libris (band), a female-fronted progressive metal band from the Netherlands
- Ex Libris (bookshop), a bookshop chain in Switzerland owned by the Migros group
- Ex Libris (game), a word game
- Ex Libris Group, a provider of library automation systems
- Xlibris is a self-publishing and on-demand printing services provider based in Bloomington, Indiana
- XLibris is a digital paper technology developed by FXPAL
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ex Libris.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.