From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Exaltation)
|Look up exalt or exaltation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exalt or exaltation may refer to:
- Exaltation (astrology), an essential dignity of a planet
- Exaltation (Mormonism), a belief in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Exaltation of Christ or "Session of Christ", a Christian doctrine
- Exaltation of the Cross or "Feast of the Cross", an Orthodox Christian holiday
- Exaltation, in Freemasonry, the initiation ritual into the Holy Royal Arch degree
- Exaltacion (disambiguation)
- Exalted, a role-playing game produced by White Wolf
- Exalted (comics), a 2005-07 comic based on the game
- The Exalter (Ar-Rāfiʿ), in Islam, one of the 99 names of Allah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.