From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up examination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Examination may refer to:
- Physical examination, a medical procedure
- Questioning and more specific forms thereof, for example in law:
- Test (assessment), informally "exam"
- See also
- Appraisal (disambiguation)
- Investigation (disambiguation)
- Study (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page.