From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up examiner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Examiner was a British newspaper published from 1808 to 1886.
Examiner or The Examiner can also refer to:
- The Examiner (1710–1714) (fr), an early 18th-century journal with contributions by Jonathan Swift
- The Examiner (Beaumont), a weekly paper in Beaumont, Texas
- The Examiner (Brooklyn), a Jewish weekly published from 1955 to 1956
- The Examiner (Independence), a newspaper in Independence, Missouri
- The Examiner (Tasmania) in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
- The Examiner (Toronto), a newspaper founded by Francis Hincks
- The Daily Examiner, local newspaper in Grafton, New South Wales, Australia
- The Huddersfield Daily Examiner, a local newspaper in Huddersfield, Yorkshire
- The Irish Examiner in Cork, Ireland
- The IT Examiner, an information technology magazine based in India
- The Examiner, a morning newspaper merged into the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner in 1962
- The Westmount Examiner, a newspaper in Westmount, Quebec, Canada
- Several publications owned by Clarity Media Group:
- Examiner.com, a network of websites publishing articles by citizen journalists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Examiner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.