Exarchate of the Philippines
|Part of a series on|
The Exarchate of the Philippines is a jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople governed by the Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia (OMHKSEA). As of 1 September 2009[update], there are some 560 members of this jurisdiction in the country, around 40 of those being expatriates. [not in citation given] There are three parishes and three chapels in the Philippines.
The Annunciation church was consecrated by Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I on March 5, 2000, during his visit to the Philippines. Two other churches, in Cataingan and Los Baños, have since been established, along with a few other chapels.
Parishes and chapels 
- Annunciation Orthodox Cathedral, Parañaque, Metro Manila 
- Theotokos Orthodox Church, Cataingan, Masbate
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church, Los Baños, Laguna
- St Nectarios Chapel, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- St Eleftherios Chapel, Sorsogon, Bicol
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Chapel, Cotabato, Mindanao
One more church, the Holy Cross Orthodox Church in Siniloan, Laguna, is functioning alternatively, in connection with the Holy Trinity parish of Los Baňos. 
See also 
- History of Eastern Christianity in the Philippines
- Christianity in the Philippines
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian Mission in the Philippines, Orthodox parishes under the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, New Zealand, and All Oceania
- Philippine Christmas traditions
- Philippine Orthodox Church
- Status of religious freedom in the Philippines
- Vincentius Escarcha
- "Profiles of Parishes and Organizations throughout the Metropolis". Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "Nikitas of Hong Kong". Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- Article provided by Philemon Castro. "The Orthodox Church in the Philippines". Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- Miltiadis Adamopoulos (Milton Adamson). "Greeks in the Philippines and their contributions to the country". Hellenic Resources Network. Archived from the original on 2008-02-03. Retrieved 2007-08-02. (archived from the original on 2008-02-03)
- "Philippines: Orthodox Patriarch visits fledgling local Orthodox Church". Union of Catholic Asian News. Retrieved 2007-07-28.
- Philemon Castro. "Philippines In Review 1998". Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Retrieved 2007-08-22.
- "Orthodox Parishes & Missions in the Philippines". Annunciation Orthodox Cathedral. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
- Major events in Philippine Orthodoxy
- Official site of the Holy Trinity Orthodox Church, Los Baňos, Laguna
- Called to the Philippines
- A priest's description of Orthodox missionary work in the Philippines
- History of the first Filipino Orthodox Community in Bajada, Cataingan, Masbate
- OrthodoxWiki article on the Rev. Fr. Philemon Castro
- Annunciation Orthodox Cathedral in Paraňaque, Metro Manila
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church in Los Baňos, Laguna