From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Excel (disambiguation))
|Look up excel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excel may refer to:
- Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet application by Microsoft Corporation
- Excel (gum), a brand of chewing gum produced by Wrigley's
- Excel (band), a crossover thrash-punk band from Venice, California
- Excel (Excel Saga), the protagonist in the manga and anime series Excel Saga
- Excel (festival), a national technical festival conducted by Model Engineering College, Kochi, India
- Excel, Alabama, a town in the United States
- EXCEL High School, a public secondary school in Oakland, California, USA
- ExCeL London (Exhibition Centre London), England
- Excel No. 71, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Cessna Citation Excel, a business jet by Cessna Aircraft Company
- Europe Sails Excel, an Austrian hang glider
- Hyundai Excel, a sedan and hatchback by Hyundai
- Lotus Excel, a sports car by Lotus Cars
- Optare Excel, a single-deck bus
- Excel Airways
- Excel Communications, a telephone company in Irving, Texas
- Excel Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., a film studio based in Mumbai, India
- Excel mobile phones
- Excel Records, a record label
- Excel, a division of Cargill Meat Solutions
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Excel"
- All pages with titles containing "Excel"
- Xcel Energy
- XL (disambiguation)
- Excelsior (disambiguation)
- Excellent (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.