From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Except" redirects here. It is not to be confused with accept.
|Look up exception in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up exceptional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exception, exceptions or expectional may refer to:
- An action that is not part of ordinary operations or standards
- Exception (song), the second single from Ana Johnsson's second album Little Angel
- Exceptional Records
- The Exceptions, a German demo (computer art) group
- Exception handling, in programming languages
- or a programming interrupt itself, meant to be dealt with by exception handling.
- Exceptional objects in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exception.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.