From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Exceptions)
"Except" redirects here. It is not to be confused with accept.
|Look up exception in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exception or exceptions may refer to:
- An action that is not part of ordinary operations or standards
- Exception handling, in programming languages
- or a programming interrupt itself, meant to be dealt with by exception handling.
- Exception (song), the second single from Ana Johnsson's second album Little Angel
- Exceptional Records
- The Exceptions, a German demo (computer art) group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.