From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Excised)
|Look up excision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excision may refer to:
- In surgery, the complete removal of an organ, tissue, bone or tumor from a body
- Type II female genital mutilation
- A term used by the Australian government as part of its definition of the Australian migration zone
- Excision theorem in algebraic topology, a branch of mathematics
- Excise, taxes charged on the purchase of goods or services
- Excision (musician), a Canadian dubstep producer from British Columbia.
- Excision (film), a 2012 American horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.