From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exciter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exciter may refer to:
- The low-power RF stages of a radio transmitter
- A component of an electrical generator
- Exciter bulb, a light source for reading the optical soundtrack on motion picture film; see sound-on-film
- Exciter (effect), audio effect unit
- Exciter (album), a 2001 album by Depeche Mode
- Exciter (band), a speed metal band from Ottawa, Canada
- A song by Bomb Factory, from their 1999 mini album Bomb Factory
- Exciter a song by Judas Priest, from their 1978 album Stained Class
- A song by KISS, from their 1983 album Lick It Up
- Yamaha Exciter, a motorcycle model manufactured by Yamaha Motor Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.