From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Exclamatory)
|Look up exclamation, exclamations, or exclamatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclamation may refer to:
- Exclamation mark, the punctuation mark "!"
- Phrasal exclamation, an emphatic phrase or clause
- Exclamation, an emphatic interjection
- Exclamation, a statement against penal interest in criminal law in United States
- Exclamation, a fragrance by Coty, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.