From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusion may refer to:
- Expulsion (academia), exclusion from school or college
- Social exclusion, personal exclusion, as an outcast
- Exclusion Bill, 17th century attempt to ensure a Protestant succession in England
- Diagnosis of exclusion, medical diagnosis by elimination
- Exclusionary rule, legal principle in the United States
- exclusion zone, a geographic area in which some sanctioning authority prohibits specific activities
- Inclusion (disambiguation)
- Inclusive (disambiguation)
- Exclusive (disambiguation)
- Outcast (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.