|Look up exclusive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusive typically means not with other things or not including other things.
The terms inclusive and exclusive are contrasting terms, and often appear in the same context to describe contrasting things.
Exclusive may refer to: In journalism:
In mathematics and logic:
- Exclusive or, this operator is true if either but not both arguments are true, see exclusive disjunction
- Exclusive means that the endpoints of a range are not included within the set, see interval (mathematics)
- Exclusive we, or we excluding you, refers to first-person non-singular pronouns that do not include the addressee, see clusivity
- Exclusive can refer to a tax system that does not include taxes owed as part of the base, see tax rates
- Exclusive (album), the name of R&B singer Chris Brown's second album
- Exclusive (EP), an EP by U2
- Exclusive (play), a 1989 play by Jeffrey Archer
- "Exclusive" is the online nickname of Dutch poker professional Noah Boeken
- Exclusive (Malaysian TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.