From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up executive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Executive may refer to:
- Executive (government), branch of government that has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state bureaucracy
- Executive (senior management), senior manager in a corporation
- Chief executive officer (CEO), one of the highest-ranking corporate officers (executives) or administrators
- Executive director, the senior manager of an organization, company, or corporation
- Executive education, term used for programs at graduate-level business schools that aim to give classes for managers or entrepreneurs
- Executive officer, high-ranking member of a corporation body, government or military
- Business executive, a person responsible for running an organization
- Music executive or record executive, person within a record label who works in senior management
- Studio executive, employee of a film studio
- Account executive, a job title given by a number of marketing agencies to usually trainee staff, who report to account managers
- Executive (operating system), the operating system for the ICL 290x range of computers
- Executive car, British term that refers to a car's size and is used to describe an automobile larger than a large family car
- Executive functions or executive system, theorized cognitive system in psychology that controls and manages other cognitive processes
- The Executive, fictional belt-less raincoat in the American sitcom Seinfeld
- The Windows Executive, internal part of modern Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Executive paper size (often 7.25 by 10.5 inches (184 mm × 267 mm))
- All pages with titles containing "Executive"
- Executive order (disambiguation), an edict issued by a member of the executive branch of a government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.