From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exemplar may refer to:
|Look up exemplar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Exemplar (Kuhn), concept from Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- Exemplar (manuscript)
- Exemplar (textual criticism)
- In exemplification theory, instance of an event population that shares essential features with all other instances from the group of events
- Handwriting exemplar, writing sample that can be examined forensically
- USS Dorothea L. Dix (AP-67), ship known in 1940 as the SS Exemplar
- Exemplars (comics), comic book team
- Exemplar theory of categorization
- Exemplars of Evil, supplement to the 3.5 edition of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- The Twenty-four Filial Exemplars, classic text of Confucian filial piety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.