Exeter (Amtrak station)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the station in Exeter, New Hampshire. For other similarly named stations, see Exeter railway station (disambiguation).
|Location||60 Lincoln Street
Lincoln Street at Railroad Avenue
Exeter, NH 03833
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||101,543 10.5%|
Coordinates: Exeter is a train station in Exeter, New Hampshire served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. The station is a sheltered platform that replaced a station built in 1891.[when?]
- "Exeter, NH (EXR)". Great American Stations. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2010, State of New Hampshire" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- Media related to Exeter (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Exeter, NH
- Exeter Amtrak Station & Old Exeter Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Exeter, NH (EXR) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This New Hampshire train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|