From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Exonian (disambiguation))
An Exonian is a member (or former member) of one of the following educational establishments:
- A student or graduate of the University of Exeter, England
- A student or graduate of Exeter College, Oxford, England
- A current or past student of Exeter School, England
- A current or past student of Phillips Exeter Academy, US
Or a native of one of the following places:
- the city of Exeter, England.
- the town of Exeter, New Hampshire, US.
- the former Village of Exeter, in Green County, Wisconsin
- The Alumni section of the University of Exeter
- Old Exonian Club - Exeter School, UK
- Exeter College - Oxford, UK
- Phillips Exeter Academy, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.