From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exotic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exotic can mean:
- Exotic derivatives, a type of financial derivative
- Exotic R4, a differentiable manifold, homeomorphic but not diffeomorphic to the Euclidean space R4
- Exotic sphere, a differentiable manifold, homeomorphic but not diffeomorphic to the ordinary sphere
- Exotic atom, an atom with one or more electrons replaced by other negatively charged particles
- Exotic hadrons:
- Exotic matter, a hypothetical concept of particle physics
- Unusual weapons, kit, equipment etc., but offers great potential and usually is used by professionals.
- Exotic weaponry
- "Exotic" (song), a song by Priyanka Chopra featuring Pitbull
- Exotic pet, a non-common pet
- Exotic shorthair, a breed of cat
- Exotic dancer, a type of dancer or stripper
- Exotic species (or introduced species), a species not native to an area
- Exotica (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exotic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.