From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up experience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Experience is a collection of events and/or activities from which an individual or group may gather knowledge, opinions and/or skills.
Experience may also refer to:
- Experience (1921 film), starring Leslie Banks
- "Experience" (Emerson), an 1844 essay written by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Experience (book), a 2000 book by Martin Amis
- Experience Estabrook (1813–1894), American attorney and legal administrator
- Experience Mayhew (1673–1758), New England missionary
- Experience points in role playing games
- Subjective experience, or perception
- Psychedelic experience
- The Experience, a 1973 Iranian short feature film directed by Abbas Kiarostami
- The Experience, a professional wrestling tag team
- Michael Jackson: The Experience, a 2010 music video-game based on Michael Jackson's music and songs
- The Human Experience, a 2008 documentary film.
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience (1966–69), a rock band, led by guitarist Jimi Hendrix, sometimes known as "The Experience".
- Experience (Jimi Hendrix album), 1971
- Experience (Lincoln Thompson album), 1979
- Experience (The Prodigy album), 1992
- Experience (WSQ album)
- The Experience (Yolanda Adams album), 2001
- Experience (Rize album), 2010
- Experience (York album)
- Experienced (album), a 2011 live CD and DVD by Boom Boom Satellites
- Experiences (album), an album by X Marks the Pedwalk
- Experience (DJ Project album), an album by DJ Project from 2001
- "Experience", a song by Diana Ross on her 1985 album Eaten Alive
- X-Perience, German Eurodance group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.