From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up experiment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An experiment is a set of observations performed in the context of solving a particular problem or question.
Experiment may also refer to:
- Experiment (probability theory), a repeatable process with a fixed set of possible outcomes
- Experiment, a horse powered boat
- Experiment, Arkansas
- Experiment, Georgia, a United States town
- Experiment (1943 film), a Czech film
- Experiment (1988 film), a short Soviet film
- Experiment (game), a dedicated deck card game
- Experiment (locomotive), an 1833 steam locomotive
- Experiment, an 1835 railway coach used at the Stockton and Darlington Railway's opening
- HMS Experiment, thirteen ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Experiment (1799), a United States Navy schooner
- USS Experiment (1832), a United States Navy schooner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Experiment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.