From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Experiment or experiment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An experiment is a set of observations performed in the context of solving a particular problem or question.
Experiment may also refer to:
- Experiment, a horse powered boat
- Experiment, Georgia, United States
- Experiment (1943 film), a Czech film
- Experiment (1988 film), a short Soviet film
- Experiment (game), a dedicated deck card game
- Experiment (locomotive), a steam locomotive
- HMS Experiment, thirteen ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Experiment (1799), a United States Navy schooner
- USS Experiment (1832), a United States Navy schooner
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.