Expert Global Solutions
|Industry||Business Process Outsourcing
Accounts Receivable Management
Customer Relationship Management
Back Office Solutions
Number of locations
|Over 100 Globally|
|Revenue||Approximately 2 billion USD|
|Owner||One Equity Partners|
Number of employees
Founded in 2012, Expert Global Solutions, Inc., ("EGS", formerly NCO Group), based in Plano, Texas, is the world's largest privately owned Business Process Outsourcing company with more than 100 locations globally and more than 40,000 associates. It is a holding company for NCO and APAC Customer Services, Inc. (APAC), providers of global business process outsourcing services. NCO provides accounts receivable management (ARM) services, and APAC provides customer relationship management (CRM) services. EGS has over 100 locations, with more than 42,000 employees. EGS is owned by One Equity Partners (OEP), the private investment arm of JP Morgan Chase & Co. 
- "EGS Profile". Egscorp.com. 2012-10-03. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- EGS Fact Sheet[dead link]
- Patrick Lunsford (2009-03-27). "Completes Merger, Introduces World to Expert Global Solutions, Inc". Insidearm.com. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- "NCO and APAC merger means CRM outsourcing game change". OVUM. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- "Nco Group Announces Completion Of Apac Merger And Refinancing". Oneequity.com. 2012-04-03. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|