From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Export or export in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Export is the movement of goods, or selling of services, out of a country, area or settlement
Export may also refer to:
- Export, a type of beer in Scotland, see Scottish beer
- Molson Export is a type of Canadian beer
- Dortmunder Export
- Oland Export Ale is a type of Canadian beer
- Emu Export is a type of Australian beer
- Valie Export (born 1940), an Austrian artist
- Import and export of data in computing—to export is to convert a file into a format other than the original format. Once exported, the file can be used by an application that recognizes the exported format.
- export (C++) is a rarely used language keyword
- EXPORT, an Exobiology experiment, developed by ESA, to be externally mounted on the ISS
- Export, Pennsylvania, a borough of Westmoreland County in Pennsylvania
- Export, West Virginia
- Export rail station is goods rail station, was built for the construction Saint Petersburg Dam
- In Unix, export is a command that sets environment variables for use for the duration of the session. export is usually a shell built-in command.
- Export (revolution), actions by a victorious revolutionary government to promote similar revolutions in other countries
- Export (cigarette), a line of tobacco products produced by JTI Macdonald and sold in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.