From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Express or EXPRESS may refer to:
|Look up express in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Daily Express, a British newspaper
- Daily Express (Urdu newspaper), an Urdu-language Pakistani newspaper
- Express, a city supplement published by The New Indian Express newspaper
- Express (German newspaper), a national newspaper in Germany
- Express (Greek newspaper), a daily financial newspaper in Greece
- Express mail, a postal delivery service
- Express (newspaper), a free daily in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Express (satellite), a series of Russian communications satellites
- Gazeta Express, a newspaper in Pristina, Kosovo
- Shepherd Express, an alternative weekly in Wisconsin
- Gene expression, the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product
- Express (album), by Love and Rockets
- "Express" (Christina Aguilera song), released 2010
- "Express", a song by Dina Carroll from So Close
- "Express", a 1975 song by B. T. Express
- The Express, a 2008 film starring Dennis Quaid
- Express: Aisle to Glory, a 1998 comedy short film featuring Kal Penn
- Air21 Express, a Philippine basketball team
- Air21 Express, a Philippine basketball team now called as the Barako Bull Energy
- Ra'anana Express, an Israeli baseball team
- Round Rock Express, a Class AAA baseball team in Round Rock, Texas, U.S.
- Chicago Express, an ECHL hockey team from 2011-2012
- Los Angeles Express, a United States Football League team of the 1980s.
- Express bus service, a fast bus service, usually with a limited number of stops
- Express train, a fast train service, usually with a limited number of stops
- Express trains in India, a type of trains in India
- Superfast/Mail Trains in India, a type of fast trains in India
- Express Werke AG, a German bicycle and motorcycle manufacturer
- Chevrolet Express, a full-size van
- Honda Express, a moped
- York Factory Express or "the Express", a 19th-century transport brigade operated by the Hudson's Bay Company
- ExPRESS (Expedite the Processing of Experiments to the Space Station), an International Space Station payloads program, consisting of ExPRESS Logistics Carrier and ExPRESS Rack
- Renault Express
- Express (clothing retailer), an American specialty fashion retailer
- EXPRESS (data modeling language)
- Express (weaponry), a category of high-velocity rifles and ammunition
- ExpressCard, a new interface standard for notebook external cards, replacing PCMCIA
- American Express
- Outlook Express
- L'Express (disambiguation)
- Xpress (disambiguation)
- Expression (disambiguation)
- Espresso, a coffee beverage
- All pages beginning with "Express"
- All pages with titles containing "Express"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.