From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expression may refer to:
- Expression (language), a thought communicated by language
- Expression (mathematics), a finite combination of symbols that are well-formed according to applicable rules
- Expression (programming), an instruction to execute something that will return a value
- Regular expression, a means of matching strings of text in computing
- Expression marks, (music) notating the musical dynamics
- The expression of milk
- Emotional expression, verbal and non-verbal behaviour that communicates emotion
- Facial expression, a movement of the face that conveys emotional state
- Gene expression, the process by which information from a gene is used in biochemistry
- Expression (sign language), the expressions and postures of the face and body that contribute to the formation of words when signing
- Expression (album), an album by John Coltrane
- Expressions (album), an album by Chick Corea
- Expressions, an album by Jon Secada
- Expression crew, a breakdance crew.
- Expressions, the annual magazine of Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India
- Microsoft Expression Studio, a digital media and graphic design suite
- Ex'pression College for Digital Arts, a college in Emeryville, California for the entertainment industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.