From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expulsion or expulsions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expulsion may refer to:
- Expulsion (education), removing a student from a school or university for severe or continuous policy violations
- Expulsion from the United States Congress, the most serious form of disciplinary action that can be taken against a Member of Congress
- Deportation, the expulsion of someone from a country
- Population transfer, the forced migration of people by the state
- Repatriation, return of refugees or soldiers to their homes, most notably following a war
- The Expulsion (film), a 1923 silent German film
- Expulsion (band), Swedish doom/death metal band active 1988–1998
- Fetal expulsion, resulting in childbirth or Miscarriage
- Ejection (sports), when a player of a team is ejected from the game for violation of rules or misconduct
- Banishment (disambiguation)
- Exile, means to be away from one's home (i.e. city, state or country), while either being explicitly refused permission to return and/or being threatened with imprisonment or death upon return. It can be a form of punishment and solitude
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.