From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exterminate or extermination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extermination or exterminate may refer to:
- Pest control, elimination of insects or vermin
- Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group
- Extermination (arcade game), a 1989 arcade shooter game by Gottlieb
- Extermination (video game), a 2001 PlayStation 2 game by Deep Space
- Extermination (album), a 1995 by Torn Apart released by Life Sentence Records
- "Exterminate!" (song), a 1992 song by Snap!
- "Exterminate!", the battle cry of the Daleks in the British television show Doctor Who
- Extermination camps
- Kill (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.