From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up extras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extras may refer to:
- Extras (TV series), a British sitcom
- Extras (film), a 2001 Chinese documentary
- Extras (novel), by Scott Westerfeld
- Extras (album), a compilation album by The Jam
- Extras (The Mango People), a 2011 Pakistani sitcom drama serial
- Extra (acting), a performer who appears in a nonspeaking, nonsinging or nondancing capacity, usually in the background
- Extra (cricket), a run scored by a means other than a batsman hitting the ball
- Extra (sailing), a sail that is not part of the working sail plan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.