From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eye movement may refer to:
- Eye movement (sensory), the voluntary and involuntary movement of the eyes
- Eye movement in reading, the role of eye movement in reading linguistic text
- Eye movement in music reading, the role of eye movement in reading music
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, an information processing psychotherapy
- Fixational eye movement – small, involuntary eye movements that occur during visual fixation
- Microsaccade – small, jerk-like, involuntary eye movements
- Rapid eye movement (disambiguation)
- Saccade – a fast movement of an eye, head, or other part of an animal's body or a device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.