From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eyebeam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eyebeam may refer to:
- Eye beam, an emission theory of sight
- Eyebeam (comic), a daily comic strip written and illustrated by Sam Hurt
- eyeBeam (software), a VoIP softphone developed by CounterPath Corporation
- Eyebeam Art and Technology Center, a not-for-profit arts and technology center based in New York City
- I-beam, a beam with an I- or H-shaped cross-section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eyebeam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.