Eysenhardtia is a genus of flowering plants in the legume family, Fabaceae. It belongs to the subfamily Faboideae. Members of the genus are commonly known as Kidneywoods.
Eysenhardtia comprises the following species:
Species names with uncertain taxonomic status
The status of the following species is unresolved:
- ^ Cardoso D, Pennington RT, de Queiroz LP, Boatwright JS, Van Wyk B-E, Wojciechowski MF, Lavin M. (2013). "Reconstructing the deep-branching relationships of the papilionoid legumes". S Afr J Bot 89: 58–75. doi:10.1016/j.sajb.2013.05.001.
- ^ "PLANTS Profile for Eysenhardtia (kidneywood)". PLANTS Database. United States Department of Agriculture. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- ^ "ILDIS LegumeWeb entry for Eysenhardtia". International Legume Database & Information Service. Cardiff School of Computer Science & Informatics. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- ^ a b USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program. "GRIN species records of Eysenhardtia". Germplasm Resources Information Network—(GRIN) [Online Database]. National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- ^ a b "The Plant List entry for Eysenhardtia". The Plant List. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and the Missouri Botanical Garden. 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2014.