From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ezio (disambiguation))
Ezio is an Italian masculine name, originating from the Latin name Aetius.
It may refer to:
- Flavius Aetius (c. 396–454), Roman general, after whom Metastasio's libretto and all the operas below are named.
- Ezio (libretto), opera libretto by Metastasio. Notable setting are:
- Ezio (band), a band from Cambridge, England
- Ezio Gamba (born 1958), an Italian judoka
- Ezio Mauro (born 1948), an Italian journalist
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the protagonist of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Ezio (security), a security solution range for online banking and shopping from Gemalto
- EZ-IO, an intraosseous infusion drill by Vidacare
- Ezio (Flavius Aetius), character from Verdi's Attila (opera)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.