|Full name||Ezra William Bartlett|
26 September 1861|
Doncaster, Yorkshire, England
|Died||16 March 1942
Taunton, Somerset, England
|Role||Batsman, occasional wicketkeeper|
|Domestic team information|
|First-class debut||11 June 1894 Somerset v Kent|
|Last First-class||31 August 1895 Somerset v Gloucestershire|
|Source: CricketArchive, 27 February 2011|
Ezra William Bartlett (26 September 1861 – 16 March 1942) played first-class cricket for Somerset in 1894 and 1895. He also played for Somerset in 1886 and 1889, when the county team was not considered first-class. He was born at Doncaster, Yorkshire and died at Taunton, Somerset.
Bartlett was a lower-order batsman, but it is not known whether he batted right- or left-handed. In a non-first-class match against Staffordshire in 1889 and in his first first-class match in 1894 against Kent he kept wicket. But in five other games in 1895 he played as a batsman, though he bowled six overs of unknown style in one match. His highest score was 40, made in the second innings of the home match against Hampshire in 1895, which Somerset lost narrowly.
- "Ezra Bartlett". www.cricketarchive.com. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Scorecard: Staffordshire v Somerset". www.cricketarchive.com. 1889-06-21. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Scorecard: Kent v Somerset". www.cricketarchive.com. 1894-06-11. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Scorecard: Somerset v Hampshire". www.cricketarchive.com. 1895-05-30. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- "Obituaries in 1942". www.espncricinfo.com. Retrieved 2011-02-27.