|Country of origin||Kentucky, United States|
|Alcohol by volume||45.00%|
|Related products||Heaven Hill|
The Ezra Brooks brand is owned by Luxco of St. Louis, Missouri (formerly the David Sherman Company); which does not own a distillery. Ezra Brooks is distilled, aged, and bottled in Kentucky by Heaven Hill Distilleries for Luxco.
- Ezra Brooks Black Label (90 proof)
- Ezra B (99 proof, 12 years old)
- Ezra Brooks Cinnamon liqueur (70 proof)
A billboard advertising the Ezra Brooks brand was featured in the movie "The Sting".
- Cowdery, Charles K., Bourbon, Straight: The Uncut and Unfiltered Story of American Whiskey,
- Ezra Brooks web site, accessed February 2011.
|This whisky-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|