From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from F♯)
F♯ (F-sharp) may refer to:
- F♯ (musical note)
- F-sharp minor, a minor musical scale
- F-sharp major, a major musical scale
- F Sharp (programming language), a .NET programming language encompassing functional and imperative object-oriented programming disciplines
- A comedic song by Tim Minchin on his "So Rock" CD.
- Rot Lop Fan, the F-Sharp Bell of the Obsidian Deeps, a character from the Green Lantern comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.