From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FAC or fac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FAC may mean:
- Asturian Forum, a political party in Asturias, Spain
- FAC, a prefix to all items in the Factory Records catalogue
- FAC-System, a professional mechanical construction system, like meccano
- FA Cup, the main "knockout" cup competition in English football
- Famalicense Atlético Clube, a sports club from Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal
- Fast Attack Craft, a small fast ship for offensive tasks
- Federal Advisory Council, the research arm of the Federal Reserve
- Featured Artists' Coalition, a not-for-profit organisation set up to protect the rights of featured musical artists
- Federal Airports Corporation, a former Australian government enterprise
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse, a government office within the US Office of Management and Budget
- Fellow of the Atlantic Council, the Atlantic Councils are concerned with fostering Atlantic Community relations
- Field-aligned current, a magnetic field aligned current in the Earth’s magnetosphere
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate, the former gun licensing system in Canada
- Firearms Certificate, UK.
- Firehall Arts Centre, a Canadian arts centre
- First Amendment Center, an advocacy group for US Constitutional Rights
- Flight Augmentation Computer, a part of the Fly-by-wire system in Airbus aircraft. It is responsible for the rudder control.
- Flow-accelerated corrosion, a corrosion mechanism in which a normally protective oxide layer on a surface dissolves in fast flowing water
- The former Forces Armées Congolaise, the Congolese Armed Forces during Mobutu's rule (see Military of the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Foreign Affairs Canada, a department of the government of Canada with responsibility for foreign policy and diplomacy
- Foreign Affairs Council, European Union
- Formal Aspects of Computing, a computer science journal
- Forward Air Controller, an individual who directs the action of military aircraft engaged in close air support of land forces
- Fuerza Aérea Colombiana, the Colombian Air Force
- Functional Aerobic Capacity, a test variable used in exercise treadmill testing
- Fac, a type of geometric isomer of octahedral complexes (see fac–mer isomerism)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.