From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FACT may refer to:
- Federation Against Copyright Theft
- Federation of American Consumers and Travelers
- Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers, a British support group
- FACT (biology) (facilitates chromatin transcription), a protein factor affecting eukaryotic cells
- Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, a multimedia complex based in Liverpool, England
- FACT (computer language), an early programming language that influenced the design of COBOL
- Cape Town International Airport, its ICAO airport code
- Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited, a fertiliser and chemical manufacturing company in Kochi, Kerala, India
- Fact (UK magazine), stylized as FACT, a British music and culture magazine
- Fast-Attack Craft Target, a U.S. Navy powered seaborne target
- First Aid Care Team
- Frolikha Adventure Coastline Track
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.