From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fad refers to a practice or interest followed for a time with exaggerated zeal.
In other uses, FAD or fad may refer to:
- FAD assault rifle, a bullpup rifle of Peruvian origin
- Familial Alzheimer disease, an uncommon form of Alzheimer's disease that usually strikes earlier in life
- Fatty acid desaturase, an enzyme with a role in human metabolism
- First Appearance Datum, a geologic term used to designate the first (oldest) appearance of a species in the geologic record
- Fish Aggregation Device, a man-made object used to attract oceangoing pelagic fish such as marlin or tuna
- Flavin adenine dinucleotide, an electron acceptor that is part of the electron transport chain and involved in cellular respiration
- Food availability decline
- Foundation in Art and Design
- Fuerza Aérea Dominicana, Spanish for Dominican Air Force
- Fox's Animation Domination, a programming block on Fox
- First Assistant Director, part of a film crew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.