From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fatal accident inquiry, a Scottish legal aspect, used when a fatal accident has occurred.
- Federación Anarquista Ibérica, "Iberian Anarchist Federation"
- Fédération Aéronautique Internationale, "FAI - The World Air Sports Federation"
- Federazione Anarchica Informale (Informal Anarchist Federation), Italian organization of direct action anarchist factions
- Federazione Anarchica Italiana (Italian Anarchist Federation), founded in 1945 in Carrara
- Fondo per l'Ambiente Italiano, "Italian Environment Fund"
- Football Association of Ireland, for football (soccer) in the Republic of Ireland.
- Food Allergy Initiative, a US-based non-profit organization which funds research and seeks a cure for food allergies
- Forschungs- und Arbeitsgemeinschaft Irland e.V. (German-based society for Irish philately)
- Fournisseur d'accès à Internet, French term for Internet service provider, an organization that sells access to the Internet
- Frente Amplio de Izquierda, Broad Left Front, a political coalition in Peru
- FAI armoured car, a Soviet military vehicle of the early 1930s
- FAI Films, a defunct Australian film production company
- Fairbanks International Airport (IATA code 'FAI'), a public airport near the city of Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
- Femoral Acetabular Impingement, a condition affecting the hip joint.
- Financial Access Initiative, a research consortium
- First article inspection
- Fixed asset investment
- Free Androgen Index
- Fresh air intake, in HVAC systems, an opening through which outside air is drawn into a building.
- Fully Automatic Installation, for non-interactive installation of the Debian GNU/Linux operating system
Fai may refer to:
- Sonny Fai, New Zealand rugby league player
- Fay D. Flourite (misnamed 'Fai' in some versions), a character from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
- Feel status minus Actual status Inconsistency, a medical index for body image perception
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.