From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from FAIR)
|Look up fair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fair is a type of market, or fête.
Fair or FAIR may also refer to:
- Funfair, or carnival, with amusement rides
- Trade fair, or expo, a trade show
- Fair, a level in coin grading
- Fair, hair colour of fair haired person
- Yvonne Fair (1942-1994), American singer
- Zack Fair, a character from the video game Final Fantasy VII
- Fair (band)
- Factor Analysis of Information Risk, a framework for understanding, analyzing, and measuring information risks by Risk Management Insight
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research, an international accelerator facility for the research using antiprotons and ions
- Families Acting for Innocent Relatives, in Northern Ireland
- Family Action Information Resource, a British anti-cult group, reorganized as The Family Survival Trust
- Forum Against Islamophobia and Racism
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Forum for Academic and Institutional Rights
- FairMormon, formerly known as Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research
- The Fair (disambiguation)
- Fairness (disambiguation)
- Fairing (disambiguation)
- Unfair (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "fair"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.