From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FAL can refer to:
- Fetch archive-log, a process supporting log-shipping within Oracle Data Guard
- FN FAL, a Belgian rifle
- Fal-Car, an early 20th-century automobile
- Free Art license, an open licence for creative works
- Foodland Associated Limited, a former Australian and New Zealand retail company now owned by Metcash.
- The Stone of Fal/Destiny of Scottish/Irish tradition
- The River Fal, which flows through Cornwall, England
- Fal, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Fal, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Fal Rural District, in Fars Province, Iran
- Federal Agricultural Research Centre, German research organisation
- Fal a creature in Dungeons & Dragons
- File Access Listener, a network file access protocol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.