From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fart is an English language vulgarism most commonly used in reference to flatulence.
Fart or FART may also refer to:
- Fatal Accident Reconstruction Team, U.S. police road-accident investigators
- F.A.R.T. the Movie, 1991 movie about flatulence
- Flatulent Airborne Reaction Team, from George Carlin's album Complaints and Grievances
- FL Fart, Norwegian football club
- Fuzzy adaptive resonance theory
- Fathers Against Rude Television (F.A.R.T.), from the episode "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV" of the sitcom Futurama
- Ferrovie Autolinee Regionali Ticinesi, the Regional Bus and Rail Company of Canton Ticino, provider of the urban and suburban bus network of Locarno, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.